Saturday, 2 January 2010
10 Crafty Things For 2010
OK. I give in! Everyone seems to be posting either a 2009 Year Review or their New Year Resolutions. Who am I to go against the flow?
So here is my list of crafty things that I would like to achieve in 2010. Note: they are NOT resolutions. In my whole life I have never managed to keep any of those. I have learned not to make any, and therefore, not to set myself up for failure!
TEN CRAFTY THINGS FOR 2010
1. Attend a big craft show in London (I never have)
2. Do not spend any money on stash in 2010 (this one's going to be tough!)
3. Make many more scrapbook pages than in 2009
4. Take many more photos than in 2009
5. Learn to use Photoshop (definitely a challenge!)
6. Post more often on my blog
7. Regularly take part in challenges - maybe Project 12 - Scrap Weekly in 2010 - 52 in 10
8. Set aside more time for crafting (also a difficult one to achieve)
9. Set a Challenge on my own blog
10. Reorganise my Stash so that it takes up less room.
Phew! Nothing like making a list is there to clarify your thoughts? Even better when you can cross them off as they are done. Have you any burning crafty ambitions for 2010? I am going to keep this list in my computer cupboard and if I am still posting in a year's time, and haven't had a stressful-job-related nervous breakdown, I will let you know how I have done!
Happy New Year to you all.