Vicki at 'The Biskit Barrel' has taken part in Questions, questions.....and I've had a go too!
One word answers are required and a link back to the site you got the questions from. The desire to write more than one word was, for me, almost overwhelming! I want the chance to explain everything but I can't.
If you want to answer these questions, even just in your head, I've a question at the end.
1. Where is your cell/mobile phone? Handbag
2. Your hair? Brown
3. Your mother? Elderly
4. Your father? Eightyfive
5. Your favourite food? Broccoli
6. Your dream last night? Hospital
7. Your favourite drink? Tea
8. Your dream/goal? Holiday
9. What room are you in? Cupboard
10. Your hobby? Papercraft
11. Your fear? Illness
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Library
13.Where were you last night? Home
14. Something that you aren’t? Pretty
15. Muffins? Biscuits
16. Wish list item? Craftroom
17. Where did you grow up? Buckinghamshire
18. Last thing you did? Blog-hopped
19. What are you wearing? Thermals
20. Your TV? Off
21. Your pet? Gone
22. Friends? One
23. Your life? Stressful
24. Your mood? Calm
25. Missing someone? Yes
26. Vehicle? Feet
27. Something you’re not wearing? Makeup
28. Your favourite store? Bookshop
29. Your favourite colour? Blue
30. When was the last time you laughed? Yesterday
31. Last time you cried? Dunno
32. Your best friend? Stella
33. One place that you go to over and over? Work
34. One person who emails you regularly? Bank
35. Favourite place to eat? Home
This question idea is quite light-hearted but thought-provoking. So, looking at your answers, would you say that your glass is half-full or half-empty?
There's also a thought-provoking challenge here http://itsallaboutmechallenge.blogspot.com/ - and they are looking for a Design Team member if you're interested?
Me? 'Fraid not, I'm still thinking about their Challenge which I'm finding a really tough one to do!