Thursday 15 October 2009

Denim Overkill And Computer Backup



Who likes the colour blue? We three I guess...and definitely denim overkill!
Here I am with my daughters at the Sand Sculptures in Brighton a few years ago. The exhibition was fantastic. If you've never been to such a display I can thoroughly recommend it! They are so lifelike.
People over 'Shozzy's Place' have been recalling the heart-breaking loss of their photos because they didn't back up their computers and, coincidentally, I was just doing my photo backup. I've just got a 'Clickfree' data storage device and it's been so easy, it works by itself, just plug it in! That's perfect for me as I'm not a 'techy' - I'm completely self-taught, and for someone who never had even one computer in her school, I get by. But ask me to do something 'technical' and I go to pieces!
I had forgotten what was on the computer and all the precious memories that could be lost! Including these photos from summer 2005. At least I think it was 2005 - another thing about photos is you MUST date them and I haven't!


Egyptian Theme for the Sculptures






and the occasional joke by the artists!

Finally.......



.........now you know where my Blogger photo comes from!


4 comments:

  1. Wow those sculptures are amazing.
    You look good in denim ...wish I had your figure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ann, No piccy this week for WOYWW? Love the sand sculptures - I saw one at Venice Beach, California some years ago , where they have street artists of various kinds. Love the one you've used for your blog :)
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those sand sculptures are amazing, I'd love to see something like that up close. Fabulous piccies. And yes. Back up. Back up. Back up ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great isn't it. We were lucky enough to catch an exhibition in ALicante a handful ofyears ago. Just fab. I'm a denim junkie. Love it. You 3 look great! As for the dates...yep, I've had a lesson in realising how much there is to forget!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin