Monday 5 October 2009

Growing Up: A Layout for Photos Without Dates





I have said before that there are very few old photos left to scrap of my two daughters. Most are safely in scrapbook albums. The few I have left are oftentimes without a date and there's no way I can remember when they were taken! This poses a problem, but I've made this layout with chronological photos of Jenni, showing her growing up. No specific date on the page was necessary and no journaling either.
A rather clean, graphic look for me. And white space on a layout of mine? Lordy!

3 comments:

  1. what a clever idea ... and it works so well. love the rub-on. I dont go in for 'white space' but this really looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it - like you say the photos are all you need. They say it all :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Works beautifully Ann. I too have photos that I can't begin to date..great way to use them too. So a double success huh, great LO and a great way to get around a dilemma.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin