Saturday 5 September 2009

Pink Saturday

I own up! I'm not too keen on pink! But to take part in Pink Saturday I need to display something pink (done) and visit a new site (done).
I really did think I had nothing pink around me to photograph. I was very surprised that, to show a photo here of something pink, I didn't have to look far. Right in front of me in my computer room is my Discgear CD/DVD holder. It's double-sided and full up with craft CD's and recordings of TV craft programmes. And I mean full up! Many of the pockets have two CD's in them and I find it hard to close the case.
The new site I have found whilst blog-hopping is
http://thesecretlifeofascrapstashcollector.blogspot.com/ with Wrightboysmum who's made a  lovely album for taking part in Shimelle's 'Learn Something New Every Day'.
But the originator of 'Pink Saturday' is Beverley at
http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/my_weblog/pink-saturday
There are loads of participants in this weekly gathering and plenty of pink to go round!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin