Sunday 5 July 2009

Cuttlebug Christmas in July


Corny. Christmas in July.
But this time of year is when I start making my Christmas cards - along with many other crafters! These are some of the cards I made yesterday. I don't know if you can tell from the photo but I used Cosmic Shimmer paints which really sparkle in the light, along with a swiss dot embossing folder for my Cuttlebug machine.
Here's an inspirational Blog with weekly challenges using your cuttlebug: http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/ 
Last year's Christmas cards were mostly blue, my favourite colour, so this year I've deliberately stepped out of that Comfort Zone! So - Green is my colour choice for this year. (If you receive one of these cards come Christmas you'll have to pretend you haven't already seen it!!)
I rarely make the same card twice (I always want to be moving on to something else!) but these were so enjoyable and easy to do that I'll be making more soon. Just until I get the number I need.
Thankfully I don't have hundreds to make like some people. If you're one of those crafters I do feel for you! Although we wouldn't have this hobby if we didn't enjoy it would we?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin