Sunday 9 May 2010

Bird Houses and Storage

Today I've been tackling a Hunkydory kit and making lots of cards. And bird houses, of the paper kind!
The bird houses come as die-cut white card which you can then decorate with the papers provided, or any way you choose. I chose to use messy inks and my hands are stained to prove it! With hindsight I probably should have used glimmer mists or something more sparkly and eye-catching. Anyway, here they are, one with a resident bird already.


I used Tim Holtz Distress ink pads and Graphicus stamps. 
I think I'll use them in my computer  room cupboard for storage (the roof comes off each one). I can always make use of extra storage.
And here's the cards I made from the same kit.


Now though, I need to find storage for these until I send them to people. Oh well, it kept me amused for most of the day!

8 comments:

  1. Wow - how busy you've been - I'm quite envious that you've been able to spend that much time crafting! Those bird houses are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness, you have been busy! Those bird boxes are gorgeous, so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The birdhouses are so beautiful! I love birdhouses! And your cards are gorgeous too! I have to check out the stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! It's me again. I have searched the web for the stamp you used on the left and right birdhouse; the tree and the bird. Do you have a name and brand for it? I can not seem to find it. I would be greatful for your help!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The bird houses are gorgeous... as are your cards.You have been so busy achieving all this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh a day vry well spent ifyou ask me - the bord houses are just fab, and the haul of cards is incredibly impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous bird houses Ann. The inking & stamping looks stunning.xx Not quite sure what has happened... I've become a follower but my little pic hasn't appeared strange?? Looks like Mr Blogger is up to his tricks again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful houses and cards - know what you mean about getting coloured hands from distress inks :)

    Kat

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin