I've been playing with paper this morning and enjoying myself. I've made a layout for Your Scrapbook Stash using their Friday Sketch and a mixture of My Mind's Eye and Hot Off The Press papers.
- I've stamped letters onto paper and cut them out
- I've cut rounds of paper, distressed and inked them, stacked them up
- I've stamped journaling blocks and cut those out too
- I've torn a paper border and punched another
- Finally I've cut a circle of paper using my magnetic circle cutter from We Are Memory Keepers (I had to use it sometime!). Great fun and a light-hearted page featuring my daughter and her boyfriend.